MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to know why reputation system has been taken off? Any special reason?
well read here

Chris Boulton Wrote:I disabled the reputation system here and in the process I noticed a bug with MyBB which won't remove the reputation from here.

I removed it because a few users were abusing it and purposely leaving bad reputations for other users. Plus I don't like seeing people using MyBB having red squares next to their name. I may turn it back on in the future.

but i doubt , that this is the reason!! i think, it's getting more disturbing with more reputation squars, they mess up the postbit Confused

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:but i doubt , that this is the reason!! i think, it's getting more disturbing with more reputation squars, they mess up the postbit Confused
regards

I can't believe that Chris can't come up with a solution to stop those red or green boxes to mess up the layout. They were good. I mean people like you who are really so helpful, should have some way of reward.
well hope to have soon something like the ARS !! i think it's better than squars Confused

regards