MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySql wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked up the information and my user name and password is right but its not working.

KEEP GETTING:

Quote:Error

There seems to be one or more errors with the database configuration information that you supplied:

* Could not connect to the database server at 'ont0927706192740.db.5002650.hostedresource.com' with the supplied username and password. Are you sure the hostname and user details are correct?

Once the above are corrected, continue with the installation.
That doesn't look like the typical GoDaddy database server. It's usually shorter like server.hostedresource.com.
(2009-12-24, 08:47 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't look like the typical GoDaddy database server. It's usually shorter like server.hostedresource.com.

Tried, that doesnt work either Sad
Well the problem is definitely on your end so I would contact GoDaddy's technical support for assistance. Wink
(2009-12-24, 08:51 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Well the problem is definitely on your end so I would contact GoDaddy's technical support for assistance. Wink

ugghhh....I guess I will have to wait
anyone else have any suggestions?
How about the server hostname? In most cases it is localhost but some hosts use their local name.
We can't keep guessing what they'd need to be, only your host will know the correct details.