MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow HTML for moderators, or allow HTML but filter certain code.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-12-28, 07:25 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Well I found the plugin for html only for admins.

http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=83
Don't you get it? He doesn't want a paid plugin. When he said free he means FREE.
(2010-01-08, 01:12 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you get it? He doesn't want a paid plugin. When he said free he means FREE.

I suggest you read about MyBBsource. 90% are free. This one is if i am correct. You would notice it says MyBux. Which is money on that forum. Which means you have to make about 3 posts with this length of text, and you can get it. Nickman just wanted something back from making his plugins.
(2010-01-08, 01:15 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-08, 01:12 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you get it? He doesn't want a paid plugin. When he said free he means FREE.

I suggest you read about MyBBsource. 90% are free. This one is if i am correct. You would notice it says MyBux. Which is money on that forum. Which means you have to make about 3 posts with this length of text, and you can get it. Nickman just wanted something back from making his plugins.

^What he said lol.

Anyway @the op I have given you a link to a free plugin so thread close now?
Okay, thanks. I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll look into that free plugin later.

I'd rather that the thread was kept open, as I would rather that the alternative I suggested was possible: that certain HTML could automatically be filtered. For example, a target="_blank" could be added to each post linking to an external website.
Pages: 1 2