MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow HTML for moderators, or allow HTML but filter certain code.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have a request, with two possible solutions. Either:

1. I need a plugin that will only allow certain user groups to post HTML. For example, to have only administrators be able to post HTML would be a solution.

2. Alternatively, is it possible to filter certain HTML? Currently, users can post HTML to create a link that will open in the same window. Is it possible to automatically add target="_blank" to each hyperlink?

Thanks.
Note: Please don't post labrocca's plugin, ty.

However, there is a plugin in development but the developer has disappeared 'o.O .
(2009-12-24, 11:22 AM)thersdaily Wrote: [ -> ]Note: Please don't post labrocca's plugin, ty.

However, there is a plugin in development but the developer has disappeared 'o.O .

Is there any particluar reason as to why labrocca ''s plugins shouldn''t be posted?
(2009-12-24, 08:58 AM)DChiuch Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have a request, with two possible solutions. Either:

1. I need a plugin that will only allow certain user groups to post HTML. For example, to have only administrators be able to post HTML would be a solution.

2. Alternatively, is it possible to filter certain HTML? Currently, users can post HTML to create a link that will open in the same window. Is it possible to automatically add target="_blank" to each hyperlink?

Thanks.

There is a way to allow administrators to use html. You could make it add _blank by editing the parser and adding that.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by parser, but I don't think that will work, because I need for administrators to be able to post various HTML, such as divs and embedded flash, etc. But then, I probably don't understand what you mean. What's the parser, how would I edit it?
(2009-12-24, 02:50 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-24, 11:22 AM)thersdaily Wrote: [ -> ]Note: Please don't post labrocca's plugin, ty.

Is there any particluar reason as to why labrocca ''s plugins shouldn''t be posted?

Because we're looking for free plugins ^_^
(2009-12-25, 12:34 AM)DChiuch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not quite sure what you mean by parser, but I don't think that will work, because I need for administrators to be able to post various HTML, such as divs and embedded flash, etc. But then, I probably don't understand what you mean. What's the parser, how would I edit it?

Well for flash you can use my bbcode.(its in the mycode section).

As for an html for only admin I seen one not to long agao.
(2009-12-25, 07:58 AM)thersdaily Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-24, 02:50 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]

Because we're looking for free plugins ^_^

First of all this wasn''t your topic. And second of all, if you are looking for a free plugin then mention it at the thread so we all know where to stand. We can''t read minds you know.
Well I found the plugin for html only for admins.

http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=83
Yeah sorry, I was looking for a free modification. Should have specified. Can anyone help?
Pages: 1 2