MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: permisiion log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am having 3 mod groups in my site

elite
super
mod

if have to give super mod permite to all of them because if i remove supermod permit then the users of that groups were not able to edit any post or thread

is there any way so thta ican remove 2 of mod from super mod and even than they were able to edit post
You can add additional usergroups to people and then they'll have permission to do what any of those groups can do.
(2009-12-24, 02:08 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can add additional usergroups to people and then they'll have permission to do what any of those groups can do.

but where it shows the edting permission for group
In the settings when you edit a group...?? Then you can also set permissions for each forum...
i am aksing that if i remove supermoderator permission from a group but the group is still accesable to mod cp
>>>>>these users are not able to edit post or thread how can they able to edit post or thread>>>plz expalin
Add them as a moderator to the forums you want them to be able to edit in...
(2009-12-27, 09:19 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Add them as a moderator to the forums you want them to be able to edit in...

how i can add them to moderator in forum
ACP > Forums & Posts > **choose forum** > Options > Moderators.
(2010-01-03, 12:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Forums & Posts > **choose forum** > Options > Moderators.

dude on that area i am able to add only 1 moderator or i want to add more than 10 mods
You can add as many as you want, just one at a time. Why don't you just make people super moderators...?? How many other forums will these mods be added to??
Pages: 1 2