MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: if any plugin available to make auto TAGs for search engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello dude
how are you all
i need a plugin which make automaticaly TAGs for search engines.
for example i am making a post on forum about AAA logo maker then that plugin autmaticly make TAGs as AAA, LOGO, MAKER etc so pleas help me if anyone is available then please tell me i want it.
Thanks
for giving me this little much time and helping me
I believe you may be talking about something along the lines of a "tag cloud" (or words to that effect). I also believe Labrocca has created a plug in/mod that does this which is available at his forum, but to get it you'd have to subscribe or in other words pay some money to get it. Not wishing to sound funny about this, but judging by your track record (some of it trying to be sneaky by covering things up) at this forum, that'd be something you probably wouldn't want to be doing, and going by the fact your forum still hasn't got the MyBB Copyright showing....

<!-- MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community. 
					 It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact, 
					 to show your support for MyBB.  If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below, 
					 you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->