MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass Mail Does not Seam To work (Task)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The mass mail dose not seam to run unless i manually click the button. All other tasks are working as they should, they all show next time to run but mass mail just shows the last time i ran it.

I would have never noticed this but i decided to send out a marry x mass email to everyone and when i checked it still had not sent. so i clicked the button everything sent but it is not showing next time to run just last time i ran it.

is there away to fix this not that i do a lot of mass mailing but i would like to fix it
same problem, how do i force send? Huh
@Howman can you printscreen the settings for the task??

@sharadjalota456 Click the alarm clock on the Task Manager page to run it manually.
[attachment=16703]
Screeen
got almost the whole thing but i have no changed any thing from the first time i installed
I still have not been able to figure out why this is happing.
Is the code that triggers tasks in your footer template?? You should have this: {$task_image}
Actuly matt i came across one of you post telling to check if {$task_image} was in the templates i did before i posted this but other tasks are working i will check again
(2009-12-28, 06:16 PM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]Actuly matt i came across one of you post telling to check if {$task_image} was in the templates i did before i posted this but other tasks are working i will check again

this is right out of my template
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
Matt I Noticed that logging was on and it is running but every 3 Hours

but it says
Mass Mail
Automatically sends any queued mass mailings every 15 minutes.

if i where to setup a mass mail it gets queued but does not send at the 15 min mark and i send manually but i will set one up and see if it sends at the 3 hour mark

but my thinking is that "Next Run" should always show a future time and not one in the past
so if Mass Mail ran at 12:00 "Next Run" should read 12:15
right now
Time of my posting 1:40 pm
Next run shows 12-28-2009, 12:25 PM
last time it ran Today, 12:13 PM
time before that Today, 09:10 AM
Next run should show 1:55 pm
Is that not right
Matt Mass mail is probably working, but not the way I think it should be.
Also remember reading some where that your site has to be used for tasks to run right maybe that the problem.
got like
6 + search bots visit site a day
48 + guest a day (that do not seam to do nothing)
12 members (I am the only one posting)
and total of 4,496 posts in 4,482 threads.
You know, someone has to visit your site to trigger the code If I'm correct.
(2009-12-28, 07:03 PM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]You know, someone has to visit your site to trigger the code If I'm correct.

Yea i said maybe thats my problem but other tasks seam to be fine

oh well nothing to major i can live with it for now till site gets bigger