MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Admin settings problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realized that I have my cookie domain set to an incorrect domain, and now I must login every time I click a link in the control panel. I want to change the cookie domain settings, but since I can't stay logged in (because I have the wrong domain), I can't save the settings. Is there any config file or something that I can edit manually? I have a home server (Apache, MySQL, and PHP), so that makes stuff easier. It's probably something easy, but I don't know how I would go about changing the settings.

Thanks,
Will
inc/settings.php

After changing the settings in that file, be sure you change them to the same values in your Admin CP.

Also, please use a text editor other than Microsoft's Notepad. Notepad++, Notepad2, etc. are all acceptable.
I don't see anything referring to the Cookie Domain... Is there perhaps another config file?
Never mind. I found it under /inc/settings.php

Thanks for referring me to the /inc/ folder.
This is all explained in a thread stuck to the top of the forum...
Err. My mistake. Christmas has got me all confused.

My post edited for future reference.
My bad. I glossed over that part after I saw that I had the correct settings in mind. You can delete this thread now or whatever you do to keep this forum clean.