MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EasyMyBB Updated!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need some feedback for www.EasyMyBB.com since I recently acquired this from Jakee and did some updates to the site. Let me know what you think!

One of the things really bothering me is that the header background looks good in IE7 and IE8, but in Chrome it looks completely different. I created multiple header backgrounds from scratch and even used some freely available ones online but nothing looked right so I kept it the original. But other than that, the only other real complaint I have is the footer but I'm not sure what to do with that just yet.
You need to fix that menu Joe. (The top right) The colour is wrong...
What do you mean wrong? Is it unreadable or just doesn't match? It looks good to me but I'm colorblind so that doesn't mean much. Wink
The old theme was better IMO. This one is hmm even more plain TBH.

The logo style doesn't match with the rest of the style (or maybe is viceversa? the theme style is not very consistent so is hard to tell). The menu doesn't match at all either (and the hovers are not very nice).
The font kinda looks bad, might wanna change it
The old theme was better. This one is just unprofessional.
Thanks for the feedback. I was going to hold off until next year to buy a new theme for my sites but I guess now works. Big Grin
Also are you building a hosting network now Toungue
It's on my list of things to do. Wink
How does the "new" theme look? It's just a green version of the theme I'm using on JWeb2.
The currently hosting image you should change the font to something less choppy. The forum theme is really nice. but the site just doesn't have enough colour imho.,
Pages: 1 2