MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: gfxHeaven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1) Trebuchet doesn't work, sad to say. The gap isn't there anymore, though.
2) Theme looks nice, could be worked into a gfx theme, but doesn't look like a GFX site now.
3)I'm not that dumb/oblivious, I know they are show hide, that's why they're called collapse and collapse_collapsed I make themes you know, they just don't go with the theme, but as I said w/e.
(2009-12-25, 08:08 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]1) Trebuchet doesn't work, sad to say. The gap isn't there anymore, though.
2) Theme looks nice, could be worked into a gfx theme, but doesn't look like a GFX site now.
3)I'm not that dumb/oblivious, I know they are show hide, that's why they're called collapse and collapse_collapsed I make themes you know, they just don't go with the theme, but as I said w/e.

Kinda off topic but you make great themes :p

OK, 1. What font do you suggest?
2. Theme I think looks good as GFX site
3. Should I change or remove?
The theme is fine. Its just that you could do so much more to it. I'll help you with that Wink

And we could just add some effects to the font so it looks like you actually worked on it, ya know?
(2009-12-25, 08:12 PM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]The theme is fine. Its just that you could do so much more to it. I'll help you with that Wink

And we could just add some effects to the font so it looks like you actually worked on it, ya know?

Like glow and stuff?
Things in that category I guess.
Nah, you don't always need effects for the font to look 'right' you just need to know what font to use. As I said, the theme IS good, could be better, as MyBBHehe points out. I don't think you should remove the collapse icons, just recolor them to blue.
(2009-12-25, 08:23 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, you don't always need effects for the font to look 'right' you just need to know what font to use. As I said, the theme IS good, could be better, as MyBBHehe points out. I don't think you should remove the collapse icons, just recolor them to blue.

As you say Toungue Done
This is a pretty good example of how the logo effects the whole themes look

http://forums.host4post.com/
Much, MUCH better. The theme looks more flowwy now.
(2009-12-25, 08:33 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Much, MUCH better. The theme looks more flowwy now.

Anything else? Other then theme :p
Shoutbox added
Pages: 1 2 3