MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this theme is still in the working look at my forum here i copied it from a vbulletin theme and added my own look tell me what you think if its good feedback i will give it out for free!!!
The navbar is looking pretty decent. Are you basing this off of anything?
no not really i just thought i think i could make a copy of this theme and add my own effects and templates hence i made the quick links like vbulletin and everything like vbulletin
You coded it all on your own?

And that theme would be BlueFox.

You would have to get permission to rip it since you have to buy it.
i had permission and yes i did all the coding my self i started from a blank default mybb theme
including all the jscripts
Nice man. Looks like you just need a GFX artist to help you out and your set.
I find it funny how you copied the skin so much, you even left the vBulletin copyright intact XD
(2009-12-25, 07:52 PM)halohub Wrote: [ -> ]this theme is still in the working look at my forum here i copied it from a vbulletin theme and added my own look tell me what you think if its good feedback i will give it out for free!!!

Yeah, not only have you copied a vB theme, you've gone so far as to make it look like it uses vB, twice, so you're not being supported here anymore.