MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: buy a custom title forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't suppose their is anyway for a custom title forum to be made. Like a forum where a member enters a custom title that they want and how they want it, then submit it to the admin and if the admin approves it it changes that users title to the custom title that got approved?

Also is their way way for this item to be bought at the NewPoints in forum mini shop?
Other then the aproval part it can be done. It was on MyPlaza, so it will be ported shortly.
(2009-12-26, 12:30 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Other then the aproval part it can be done. It was on MyPlaza, so it will be ported shortly.

cool. The only thing im woried about is I dont want the titles to be too idiotodic so thats why i wanted the approvel type thing. and I hope it gets intergrated soon. so I can use it.
Why not just get a mod to check it?
(2009-12-26, 01:04 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just get a mod to check it?

ok then in that case I need 2 mods for the shop. Do you by chance no when it will be made for NewPoints Shop
I mean a moderator. Not a mod.
(2009-12-26, 01:18 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I mean a moderator. Not a mod.

oh, well its a new forum(see in sig) so i dont have many members yet.
Well then it wouldn't be too hard trying to see them for now would it Toungue?
(2009-12-26, 04:25 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Well then it wouldn't be too hard trying to see them for now would it Toungue?

true lol