MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Forum Post Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have made a new forum and I already created some post on it. I need some help to start it off. I am asking for some help in doing post exchange. I will post at your forum, if you have, and you make post at my forum just to not make it look empty. This will help both our forums. Let me know who is interested in this and I will start making post at your site asap. Big Grin

The link to the forum is : http://fgat.in/forum
Free Google Adsense Tips
hypetype sorry to burst your bubble, but to think you can create a forum that's anything remotely related to Google then have the nerve to post here asking for help with adding posts to it (Let's face it, your not even asking folks to post things related to the forum), to "start it off", when you obviously haven't a clue to the subject of the forum title, is totally beyond me!!

IMHO, you really should give up on this because it is just not going to work. Find something that you do have knowledge about, maybe get a friend to join in with you, and create a forum adding stuff to it that you know will help others before releasing it to the public. Smile