MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Willing to pay for advertising - On a fairly big site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im willing to pay up to $20 for a banner on a fairly high traffic site, anyone interested?
For what period, week, month??
Is this much traffic site u need then i will do Banner ad on Main Header in size of 200X 35 for 1 month at cost of $10

Here is traffic detail

[Image: qo91t1.gif]

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTRESTED
What site is that?
Depends on what type of site. I can offer you advertising on a website with 1 million+ pageviews/month and 40k uniques/month.
Sure! I'd love that! And I run a gaming/computer/graphics site.
I charge my client (banner) to place on my site around 40-70 dollars a month Wink
Im sorry buts thats ridiculous you should be charging by hits not time periods.
(2009-12-27, 04:55 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry buts thats ridiculous you should be charging by hits not time periods.

... then on some sites you'd only land yourself a day or two of exposure for $20..
(2009-12-27, 04:55 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry buts thats ridiculous you should be charging by hits not time periods.

What if your products not an online product? The pricing method needs to be appropriate to the product. If it's a physical product then merely being exposed to the ad might be sufficient advertising.

Also, have you noticed FBI's site has over 100,000 members and a million posts, thats pretty good value IMO.
Pages: 1 2