MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved]The default style of user profile is displayed horizontally,how to change it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, evryone
(I'm sorry for my poor english, I'm a chinese.)

The user profile in the thread is displayed horizontally, and I want to change it to be shown vertically, just like this screenshot.

[Image: 6847-1191082107-senzatitolo1yq5.jpg]

How to change it.

As is shown in the above picture, it has a new button of "New Reply" in the left, so how to add it and make both "New Reply" & "New Thread" button in the left?

Thanks in advanced. Wink
Try checking in the Admin CP under Forums & Posts, If no luck try looking at the thread templetes.. Ill take a quick peek at them see if I can help you with a little more detail.
User CP -> Edit options -> View posts in classic layout? (Does not affects other accounts/members)
Thanks for darkly and Blaine171. Smile Both you're warmhearted to give me hand.

I'm a newbie to MyBB, so I'm not so familiar with its features, so I need helps.Undecided

And I just in the User CP and change it. But I want to set this to all users, so how to do it.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40093.html

Hope this thread can help you. Smile
Admin CP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > =

Post Layout
Allows you to switch between the classic and new horizontal layout modes. Classic mode shows the author information to the left of the post, horizontal shows the author information above the post.
Display posts using the horizontal post layout
Display posts using the classic layout
(2009-12-26, 06:07 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40093.html

Hope this thread can help you. Smile
Thanks again for you, Darkly. I will read it carefully. Wink

(2009-12-26, 06:08 AM)Blaine171 Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > =

Post Layout
Allows you to switch between the classic and new horizontal layout modes. Classic mode shows the author information to the left of the post, horizontal shows the author information above the post.
Display posts using the horizontal post layout
Display posts using the classic layout
Great, it works, thanks again for your help. Smile
Glad I could help. Post any other problems your having, mybboard is a great way to find the infomation you need.