MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved]Hi, another question about the classic layout of post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

the url, darkly just gave me,
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40093.html
[attachment=16723]
I notice that: After choosing the classic layout(Buddies, you can change to classic layout and try it.), the width of user info is not the same.

for example: the width of MattRogowski info is wider than that of frostschutz.
I guess, it because ,MattRogowski has a sentence of "You never taken a shortcut before??" , and the lenght is greater than the normal width of user info.

so, can I make that sentence displayed in two lines, not in one line. I want to all width of user info is the same, so the post would look neat and nice.

Thanks in advanced. Smile
Bcoz of his Custome title

you can set the font to -1 then it will come down even in single line or can set the Width = *size* smaller then the Author Column
Just edit the classic user post_bit, everything to make the table the way you want it is in there.. I'm intrested in getting the tables the same width as well. So if I get it done before you. Ill post up the php script.
you can set this inside postbit_author_user template

{$post['usertitle']}<br />

give this inside a limited width , it will come precise or u can give it a table tag without border
(2009-12-26, 07:58 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]you can set this inside postbit_author_user template

give this inside a limited width , it will come precise or u can give it a table tag without border

I'm sorry, I'm not good at programming, so I don't know how to do it.Sad
after adding {$post['usertitle']} inside postbit_author_user template, the user title would show twice. Sad

(2009-12-26, 07:52 AM)Blaine171 Wrote: [ -> ]Just edit the classic user post_bit, everything to make the table the way you want it is in there.. I'm intrested in getting the tables the same width as well. So if I get it done before you. Ill post up the php script.
Hi, Blaine, have you resovle it? I still have no idea Smile
The easy solution would be to replace
with
<div style="width:150px;">{$post['usertitle']}</div>

You can adjust the width to whatever you want instead of 150 pixels... Wink
(2009-12-27, 03:09 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]The easy solution would be to replace
with
<div style="width:150px;">{$post['usertitle']}</div>

You can adjust the width to whatever you want instead of 150 pixels... Wink

Thanks a lot, exdiogene.
It works.