MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I am having difficulty with my cookies. On my forum, GTAMB.com I put ".gtamb" in the cookie domain setting, and I left the slash ("/") in the following box.

Well, that wouldn't let me login. I'd login, it would tell me I succefully logged in and then it would start redirecting me to the forum index, when I got to the forum index - I'd be logged out already.

I was puzzled why that wasn't working, so I decided to take the ".gtamb" out of the cookie domain setting. Well, now I'm logged in sometimes, and sometimes I'm not. I don't know how to explain it - just that I'm logged in and out half of the time for each one.

I want to stay logged in 100% of the time, same with the people that will be using my new forum. What settings should I place in for the cookies?

Please help,
Thank you in advance;
Andy
well acutally it's happening with me even on mybboard, when ever i try to login even without ending anysessions or clearing the cookies, i have to click on signin, however in the signin page, i will appear as logged without even needing to actually login.

it's also the case if had not loged in before, i login, then i have show as not, but i have to go to the signin page , so i can appear online.

well i dont know, try to clear ur cookies. and i have no other option at mean timeS:

bbey
It should be ".gtamb.com", your cookie domain setting.