MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there such thing as these plugin or setting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
babjusi,

Kujoe and I have responsed previously telling macdonjo that it could be achieved for free with the standard MyBB features. We both deleted our answers after discovering that this person help others to hack passwords for MSN and Hotmail accounts and have undesirable content on his forum.

He deleted his signature containing his forum URL for this reason : "I removed it so I could get some more help".

Now you pop in to propose a plugin and probably a paid one? Huh

So it seem that many users have a very different sense of morality here...
(2009-12-27, 07:36 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]babjusi,

Kujoe and I have responsed previously telling macdonjo that it could be achieved for free with the standard MyBB features. We both deleted our answers after discovering that this person help others to hack passwords for MSN and Hotmail accounts and have undesirable content on his forum.

He deleted his signature containing his forum URL for this reason : "I removed it so I could get some more help".

Now you pop in to propose a plugin and probably a paid one? Huh

So it seem that many users have a very different sense of morality here...

What is wrong with the paid plugin? And I didn''t see a link to his forum btw where I could see its contents. Do I have to take your word for it?
And don''t confuse things, it has nothing to do with morality. It is not like I proposed to help him with his forum or anything like that.
Quote:Do I have to take your word for it?

They didn't write/type it because they felt like it, they had a reason to post what they stated whether you want to take their word or not, I saw the exact same thing, the links were removed from the signature well AFTER this post thread was start, or perhaps you don't want to take my word for it either!!

I guess our biggest mistake was not reporting this issue. Had that been done this post thread would most likely have been closed by now and no one would be wasting their time here!!
(2009-12-28, 03:27 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Do I have to take your word for it?

They didn't write/type it because they felt like it, they had a reason to post what they stated whether you want to take their word or not, I saw the exact same thing, the links were removed from the signature well AFTER this post thread was start, or perhaps you don't want to take my word for it either!!

I guess our biggest mistake was not reporting this issue. Had that been done this post thread would most likely have been closed by now and no one would be wasting their time here!!

I asked the OP if he was willing to pay for his/her request with which there was nothing wrong or illegal. (the request I mean)

Regarding the contents of his/her site, I meant by not taking exdiogene''s word, that I didn''t see the forum in question so I could judge for myself about its contents. I usually form an opinion about something after I have seen it for myself and not cos someone says that something it was like this or like that if you know what I mean.
I was not the only one seeing macdonjo site content. Kujoe posted this after i asked him about the reason why he deleted his own answer :

Quote:I would help, but your site has illegal content and we don't support illegal content.

But you have the right to not take anyone word on this, even if macdonjo stated himself that he deleted his signature to get more help...
(2009-12-28, 02:04 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I was not the only one seeing macdonjo site content. Kujoe posted this after i asked him about the reason why he deleted his own answer :

Quote:I would help, but your site has illegal content and we don't support illegal content.

But you have the right to not take anyone word on this, even if macdonjo stated himself that he deleted his signature to get more help...

I had missed that part.
Ok, so I am not getting answers here ok.
Even though i shouldn't i will tell you this can be done with core features.
Pages: 1 2