MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal SQL Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiā€”just now my forum has begun giving the following error:

[Image: Screen%20shot%202009-12-26%20at%207.51.42%20PM.png]

The error shows up whenever we click on any link other than the main index page. When I try to go to the User CP or anything else I get similar errors, but with different lines for the Query.

User CP:
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS draftcount FROM mybb_posts WHERE visible='-2' AND uid='1'

Mod CP:
Query:
SELECT COUNT(aid) AS unapprovedattachments FROM mybb_attachments a LEFT JOIN mybb_posts p ON (p.pid=a.pid) LEFT JOIN mybb_threads t ON (t.tid=p.tid) WHERE a.visible='0'

etc...

I haven't touched my databases or anything like that. What is causing this problem and how can I fix it? Thanks.
okay, a friend helped me repair the problem for the time being. thanks. Smile
try re-installing mybb... before that go to your admincp and create a backup
What?! No, do not reinstall because of this!! You just need to repair the table in phpMyAdmin, and they've said the issue has been resolved. You would never need to reinstall your forum because of something like this.
(2009-12-27, 11:38 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What?! No, do not reinstall because of this!! You just need to repair the table in phpMyAdmin, and they've said the issue has been resolved. You would never need to reinstall your forum because of something like this.

ow??? sorry about that... Ive solved this problem by re-installing the forum... with a backup
Then you just made things unnecessarily hard for yourself.
I never learn the easy way sir (sigh)
Matt is right, a simple repair of the table should fix the error. However if it happens on a regular basis, then inform your host about it as they need to fix things on their end.
(2009-12-27, 11:38 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What?! No, do not reinstall because of this!! You just need to repair the table in phpMyAdmin, and they've said the issue has been resolved.
What do you mean exactly? I'm encountering the same problem, and when I try opening the phpMyAdmin of my forum, the same window as before pops up...
That's not phpMyAdmin, that's the forum ACP... phpMyAdmin is nothing to do with the forum, it'll be somewhere in your host control panel, it's used to manage databases.
Ok, since I haven't done it to create my forum, is all the information I had lost ?
Pages: 1 2