MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Name: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list

Type: Plugin for Mybb

Version: For any versions of Mybb 1.4* series.

Funcionality: With this you have 2 plugins rolled into one. When installed by default it will show all the members and guests that visited your forum within 24 hours. It also adds another extra settings which will allow you to add members and guests that have visited your forum within a certain amount of days set by you at the acp. This will make your forum look like it has an active day Big Grin

It adds 2 settings at the Who 's online area. One to enable/disable it and the other to enter the amount of days.

You can see a screenshot for the acp setting attached below.

Licence type: GPL

Download Link:

http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=133

To download plugins from my forum, donation of no less than 6 euros is required.
i buy yhis mod from babjusi and works very good. my rival forum adminstrator go crazy why you so much members visit your forum and i say i have a very popolar forum Toungue
Oh, It's very great, Thanks.
I translated it to Persian Language soon.
(2009-12-28, 02:08 PM)argentina4ever Wrote: [ -> ]i buy yhis mod from babjusi and works very good. my rival forum adminstrator go crazy why you so much members visit your forum and i say i have a very popolar forum Toungue

Personally I would advice anyone against using it to add fake users cos if it gets known you will loose credibilty. At least that is how I see it. I use it only to show the real users at my own forums but I have a couple of co-admins who use it to add a lot of fake users as well.
i cant register on your forum Sad
(2009-12-28, 04:27 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i cant register on your forum Sad

What error do you get?
I like the fakuser Idea, before I just put random names in the template for the funs xD.
this is wahat ive been looking for. it maybe a short term solution...
but the link is not working now for forum maintenance...
(2010-02-15, 09:35 PM)kizilelma Wrote: [ -> ]this is wahat ive been looking for. it maybe a short term solution...
but the link is not working now for forum maintenance...

His forum is closed, and he is banned
I noticed he put this under the gpl.. if someone has his plugin, you can rerelease it for free.
Pages: 1 2 3 4