MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminForums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Remember Discuss Admin? It has revived as AdminForums..
..With a better design a more features.
We'll be starting a contest in January, so we encourage everybody to join now.
The marketplace has been coded and is finished, so we need new listings.
Please join today!
The logo is super blury in my side =/ And the categories way the the left with no padding or anything look a bit odd IMO.
Really? I'll fix up the logo.
Btw, yeah, I wanted to try something new, kind've got bored with the default layout lol.
Yeah, we're all free to try new stuff, is fun. But is a bit disturbing to have the browser edge right on the reading, maybe some more separation? And the logo might be blury due the thick shadow you used there.
I see, I'll try and fix it up. Is the logo better?
It's better, but still blury.
Hmm, I'll see what's the problem.
Maybe the thead will have a bit more padding, I'll see.
Thanks for the feedback!
The logo's letters seem to be actually blurry, I mean, like at a pixel level... is not only the shadow effect.

And now that I think about it, it'd be kind of hard to make the content tables to have some more padding on the left. You'd have to change the padding of the elements that are on the very left. The :first-child selector could make the trick, but would require quite a good amount of reasoning and testing. I'd just leave it as it is because I'm lazy to do that XD
Lol, well, I'll see. I don't want to completely revamp the whole thing lol.
Yeah, I know Toungue that's why I ended my post with that last sentence XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4