MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A brand new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

What do you think of my new forum? The design was made to match that of the central network website. Any comments/suggestions on it?

Thanks,
Andy
Congratulations AndyM3

Excellent themeSmile i see u have figured out all the matters u had problems with Smile

many regards for future
I'm loving the theme dude. It's great, I wont join as I wont have no commitment for it.
Thank you very much Zaher and James! Smile
O_O
Wow. I love the theme too.
Yes. A very nice theme. The buttons are great. The new topics in forum button (on index page) seems to be a bit jagged but maybe it's my resolution. The forum is locked button; the line doesn't seem to be going through the middle, but again this may be me and my eyes Smile
I'm having to nit-pick to find stuff wrong with it so good job Big Grin
Nice work!
You did a great job with the templates. But, a GTA site? man, there's too many of those around.
Hey everyone,

Thank you again for the C&C, I appreciated all of your posts! Big Grin

@decswxaqz: thank you for pointing those out, I still haven't really worked on the smaller images much. I know the small icons and whatnot could use some major revamping. I think I'll probably do that one of these upcoming days when I have the time.

@mkvelidadon: yes, there are very many GTA sites around. Quite a few new ones have started since this one did. We originally started in October of 2003 and launched a year later (it took quite a while). I think there are too many GTA sites, but I guess mine still fits in the 'somewhat old' age bracket.

Thanks,
Andy
I think you should specifiy some alternative fonts for people who don't use Windows - the font dosen't look that nice on Linux.