MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PSD 2 Code, I need someone to code something up for me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all. I have no time to code up the new Macme Profiles. If I were to give someone the PSD could you code it up for me? I just have no time at all.

I have no money to pay you. But I could give you a GiftCard I already have. $5. I have a few different ones.

PM me if you can help.
I'm a bit confused... you made another thread offering these profiles to people for a small charge, but you're going to get someone else to actually make them and pay them only $5 to do it...?? If you have no time, why bother doing it?? I haven't got time to do MyBB Directory like I want to so I'll just wait until I do. Sounds like you have an idea, want someone else to do all the work, and then reap the benefits for yourself.
I doubt your going to find someone to code something for $5. It's a pretty time consuming thing. I mean there are sites that only do this and they start a much higher price.
(2009-12-28, 06:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused... you made another thread offering these profiles to people for a small charge, but you're going to get someone else to actually make them and pay them only $5 to do it...?? If you have no time, why bother doing it?? I haven't got time to do MyBB Directory like I want to so I'll just wait until I do. Sounds like you have an idea, want someone else to do all the work, and then reap the benefits for yourself.
The 50p's to cover server costs, and move to unlimited hosting. It goes into the Macme Bank Account, I will NEVER take money out of that account for my person use. It all goes into Macme, In other words, Macme is non-profit.

Also, This bit of coding is just simple stuff, not too much time consuming.
(2009-12-28, 06:31 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]Also, This bit of coding is just simple stuff, not too much time consuming.

Then why don't you do it...?
(2009-12-28, 06:31 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]The 50p's to cover server costs, and move to unlimited hosting. It goes into the Macme Bank Account, I will NEVER take money out of that account for my person use. It all goes into Macme, In other words, Macme is non-profit.

That is ridiculous... how can that be non-profit =/ Isn't the website yours... Besides, you're on a free host. Unlimited hosting does not exists either, and when you find someone selling that, is usually really cheap as is just overselling.
Forget it, i'm going to do it now, I'm just going to trun it into one bod image, image map it and add text, It will load quicker if I do that aswell.
...Ever heard of CSS sprites?
(2009-12-28, 07:00 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]...Ever heard of CSS sprites?

Assuming not.
It won't load quicker if you aren't using repeatable images and background colors instead of an image.
Pages: 1 2