MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-12-29, 09:42 AM)DTS Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.
I want a plugin that DISPLAYS a message to all moderators when they enter the INDEX page.
How do i do that?

Just use this amazing plugin from Yumi:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-31860.html
(2009-12-29, 07:56 PM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-29, 06:36 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Darn, if it was to display on all pages i could help you, but this requires skills i don't have Toungue

Quite frankly, why would you post this, if it don't help, you need to request a plugin in the requests forum.

Oh, and your post is more helpful than his?

I will create this plugin when I have time.
Can you give me that plugin??
I really need it
What plugin? Do you mean the PHP And Template Conditional Plugin?
Doesn't need a plugin of its own, its a template edit with the above plugin Toungue I just can't find the actual php code. *Funny because i was gonna request it a couple days ago.
I want to show a message to all moderators.You said that I can do this with a plugin.where is the plugin?
(2009-12-29, 09:12 PM)DTS Wrote: [ -> ]I want to show a message to all moderators.You said that I can do this with a plugin.where is the plugin?

(2009-12-29, 08:00 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]Just use this amazing plugin from Yumi:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-31860.html
I created a plugin for what he wants, will upload it in a second.

Edit:

Ok, uploaded.

Edit the group you want the notice displayed to, under the miscellaneous tab you will see an option for group notice. Any user from that group will see a notice on the index page. You can use html in that notice and customize the colours/etc in global templates.

Tell me if you have any problems with it. =D

Edit 2:

Escaped the string so it doesn't have to be done manually.
I activated it and i have put a message to moderators but is not visible

I think i have to activate it manually,how do i do this?
What do you mean activate it 'manually'?? Confused You activate it by clicking Activate on the plugins page in the ACP and configure the settings, there's nothing more you should need to do.
Pages: 1 2 3