MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing mini-profile(Postbit,I think)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.
I want to remove registration date in thread view. I tried to look for it , But I couldn't find.
How do i delete it? Because I have too much things (post count,reputation,thanks and more.. )
I want to do that administrators and forum moderators will not able to be warned. How?
Hope you will help me.
ty anywasy
(2009-12-28, 08:12 PM)TheUnreal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I want to remove registration date in thread view. I tried to look for it , But I couldn't find.
How do i delete it? Because I have too much things (post count,reputation,thanks and more.. )
I want to do that administrators and forum moderators will not able to be warned. How?
Hope you will help me.
ty anywasy

For the first issue, remove the following code from the postbit_author_user template:

{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}

For the second question, do you mean that for ex the groups who have permissions to warn other users can do so but they can''t warn the staff?
In the settings for each usergroup there's an option for whether or not that group can receive warnings.
(2009-12-28, 08:35 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-28, 08:12 PM)TheUnreal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
Hope you will help me.
ty anywasy

For the first issue, remove the following code from the postbit_author_user template:

{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}

For the second question, do you mean that for ex the groups who have permissions to warn other users can do so but they can''t warn the staff?

(2009-12-28, 09:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]In the settings for each usergroup there's an option for whether or not that group can receive warnings.

this is my post_bit_author_user template.
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
	%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%<br />
	{$post['replink']}{$post['warninglevel']}

and thanks Matt
OK... so the registration date has been removed...
(2009-12-29, 01:19 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]OK... so the registration date has been removed...

ups i forgot to say that it doesn't removed..
:X
I still can see
Post count,thanks,registeration date,reputation,and points.
Are you editing the right template set for your theme??
If the code I posted above ain''t at the postbit_author_user template then the register date shouldn''t be shown at the postbit.
(2009-12-29, 04:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are you editing the right template set for your theme??
Yes.

(2009-12-29, 04:51 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]If the code I posted above ain''t at the postbit_author_user template then the register date shouldn''t be shown at the postbit.

So what I should do?
Well, all I can think of is that you're editing the wrong template set, if it isn't in the postbit_author_user template, it wouldn't be showing... Undecided When you go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > you're sure you're choosing the template set your theme uses??
Pages: 1 2