MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Green Default theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there is a green version of the default theme available somewhere. Has anybody seen one? If so could you give me a link or point me in the right direction. I have looked in the mods/themes area and I searched on the theme releases board here but with no luck. I want the original theme but green.

I just thought I would check here before I spend a lot of time customizing.
Thanks!
Afresh is the closest to it. It wouldn't be to hard to do so though.
Ok - I may try Afresh. I am working on integrating MyBB into my website and so far the default theme is the only one that looks right.
Colouring wouldn't be too hard. I could do it for you if you gave me Hexs even. (I could try at least Toungue)
(2009-12-29, 02:12 AM)miimario Wrote: [ -> ]Ok - I may try Afresh. I am working on integrating MyBB into my website and so far the default theme is the only one that looks right.

If you need help integrating it into your site I may be able to help you. PM me if you'd like! Smile
Thanks Mark - I can do it no problem I just was hoping to save my self some trouble. I've got everything but the images colored now.

Also thanks Josh - After only a couple months Rolleyes I've managed to integrate it fairly well, including login, online users, and my site theme.

I have been running phpBB and am looking forward to switching to MyBB! It has been pretty simple so far Smile
It is simple. The hardest part is you yourself doing things. I took a year to get my site ready Rolleyes