MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Thread problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not this one constructed well the New Thread

I do not speak very much English

[Image: 2ajdhf7.jpg]
Revert your newthread template to default.
Already reverted and continues equally

<html>
<head>
<title>{$lang->newthread_in}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/post.js?ver=1400"></script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$preview}
{$thread_errors}
{$attacherror}
<form action="newthread.php?fid={$fid}&amp;processed=1" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="input">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->post_new_thread}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$loginbox}
<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="20%"><strong>{$lang->thread_subject}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>
</tr>
{$posticons}
<tr>
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong>{$smilieinserter}</td>
<td class="trow2">
<td class="trow2">
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea>
{$codebuttons}
{$multiquote_external}
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->post_options}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">
<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[signature]" value="1" tabindex="7"{$postoptionschecked['signature']} /> {$lang->options_sig}</label>
{$disablesmilies}</span></td>
</tr>
{$modoptions}
{$subscriptionmethod}
{$pollbox}
{$captcha}
</table>
{$attachbox}
<br />
<div style="text-align:center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->post_thread}" tabindex="4" accesskey="s" />  <input type="submit" class="button" name="previewpost" value="{$lang->preview_post}" tabindex="5" />{$savedraftbutton}</div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_newthread" />
<input type="hidden" name="posthash" value="{$posthash}" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentaid" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentact" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="quoted_ids" value="{$quoted_ids}" />
<input type="hidden" name="tid" value="{$tid}" />
{$editdraftpid}
</form>
{$forumrules}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Can't see how it happens if it's default, are you sure the name of the template isn't in green text, and that you're editing the right template set for your theme??
Did you any modification to your forum prior to getting that?
(2009-12-29, 02:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see how it happens if it's default, are you sure the name of the template isn't in green text, and that you're editing the right template set for your theme??

I do not deal much what you said to me, Probably it is the language that I do not understand very much, srry Confused

(2009-12-29, 03:10 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you any modification to your forum prior to getting that?

Many things, when I went to see it was this way Confused help
OK, go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand the template set your theme uses** > New Thread Templates > what colour is the newthread template??
green text
[Image: 2cftp5d.jpg]
Right, then you haven't reverted it to default, click Options, Revert to Original.
Oh, very very thanks! Smile