MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maliware! :O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my site has some kind of maliware, how! O: Could it be some plugins? Please help!
What's happening?
Well some people (sing chrome and other programs) say that there virus protection is kicking in here is the message when i use chrome. http://community.mybboard.net/thread-614...#pid443696
If you use Google Webmaster Tools they have a malware checker thing in the Labs section.
Is there ant way to fix this "maliware"? So chrome users dont get this message and the site is safe?
Find it and remove it...?? Not really sure what other answer you'd be expecting... is it on all pages?? Only some?? Checked your templates??
Its on all pages but what am i looking for? I cant go into the templates and look with out knowing what to look for.
Check all the header templates, headerinclude, footer... look for javascript, it should be clear if there's something there that shouldn't be... if not, check your file system for files you didn't put there and upload all fresh files.