MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot login or register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - for some reason I am being prevented from logging in or from new people registering on my new forum - I have logged in before and set up the forum - I have attached the error page which might mean something to you guys - the first image is what flashes up when I try to login and then this disappears - the second image is what you get if you try to register and then this stays on the screen.

To try it out please go to - http://www.cash-forecast.com/support/

Thank you for you help.
I never understand why people put printscreens into a word document, what's wrong with a printscreen in Paint...?? I can barely see it on there and not everybody can open these...

Reupload a new copy of memebr.php from a fresh download.
(2009-12-29, 01:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I never understand why people put printscreens into a word document, what's wrong with a printscreen in Paint...?? I can barely see it on there and not everybody can open these...

Reupload a new copy of memebr.php from a fresh download.

Sorry - always done it this way.

Here is jpeg per Paint.
Yeah, you need a fresh copy of member.php
Thank you - I deleted the member.php and then re-uploaded it and this has sorted out the problem.