MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Insertion Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... I cant pass this point since it says:

Quote:Error
Please make sure your admin directory is uploaded correctly.
How do i fix that?

[Image: 122hfu1.png]

thank you

EDIT: Im using 000webhost.
Well, make sure the admin directory is uploaded correctly... Undecided Reupload ./admin/ and all its contents. Have you renamed it at any point??
(2009-12-29, 06:34 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Well, make sure the admin directory is uploaded correctly... Undecided Reupload ./admin/ and all its contents. Have you renamed it at any point??

No, but Im gonna reload it and see what happens.

thanks 4 the reply
Hmmm, it still doesnt work at all. I havent renamed anything.... i dont know whats going on. And by./admin/ do you mean what one inside the inc FOLDER?
The admin folder is a stand alone folder, it is the first folder inside the upload folder.
There isn't even an admin folder in the inc folder.... Undecided
Weird. I dont have it at all then... Should I create it? How?

for some reason i have an admin folder in inc

P.S Im a 17 year old noobie lol
Download MyBB again, you must have dragged and dropped the admin folder into the inc folder, delete everything from FTP and upload it from a fresh download.
(2009-12-29, 07:08 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Download MyBB again, you must have dragged and dropped the admin folder into the inc folder, delete everything from FTP and upload it from a fresh download.

thank you