MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RedBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RedBB is my latest theme. I was going to use it on Infinite Ads but I got a bad response so I'm editing it for Public use and releasing it on CustoMyBB.

Live Demo can be found at http://beta.customybb.net
Use the theme changer to select RedBB.

I'll post some screenies here later.
I don't know why, but i see Afrash.
I used similar colouring as Afresh. Maybe the templates look the same, idk it wasn't my intention.
The login/register links look very out of place. Confused
Looks good. I wouldn't recommend using text-shadow on the category names, though. Also, I'm getting a 404 when trying to view 'My Forum'. It's probably a mod_rewrite problem.
Wow! that's a super original name and design! Special congrats on that super sticky top bar! not annoying at all!

EDIT: that was a useless post, sorry about that Toungue But seriously, you should take some time, take some good air and start making something a bit more varied.
It's not suppose to be overly complex...
And whats good air suppose to mean? jeez people
Fresh air? You could get helped with some Incense could help if no fresh and pure air is available? Just go outside, and take some ideas as fresh as you can.
How about before you speak again you think about what your saying, didnt your mother ever tell you to behave with good manners?

The top bar looks like this logged in doughnut...

[attachment=16776]
I'm not actually speaking you know? And I don't know where's the abominal behavior either =O Sorry, I'm a monster.

I think I should worship your originality, really, I do. Congrats! I specially like Afresh's status icons. And those white bars over the black gradient are lovely. Oh or what about the random "I" before the actual "logo", not redundant at all ;D
Pages: 1 2