MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Freelancer Available - XHTML, CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-12-30, 06:17 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I like your work and may look into your services in the future Wink.

But, I thought I would let you know about an error on of your blog pages.

Quote: Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettftext() in /home/bennykme/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-captcha/really-simple-captcha.php on line 103

That's appearing on the Communicate page of your blog Wink.

Thanks for letting me know. Seems like the plugin got a little messed up, it's fixed now.
Very nice design Smile I'll looking into your services in the future.

Around how much do you charge on average per template? Is it a fixed or hourly price?
I charge a fixed price, starting at $20 USD. Smile
I don't suppose the boxie theme is for sale Big Grin?
(2009-12-30, 09:09 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't suppose the boxie theme is for sale Big Grin?

Of course not, it's a custom built template for Zomaian. I might sell my current blog's theme soon, if you're interested, let me know.

But you could hire me if you'd like. Smile
(2009-12-30, 09:09 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't suppose the boxie theme is for sale Big Grin?
We could always work out a deal Big Grin.
Just a little heads-up: My portfolio design has been released, anyone interested in looking through it, here.
Your new theme's HTML isn't valid like the footer says. Just pointing that out.
Ah, that would have to be a plugin. Thanks for notifying me.
(2009-12-30, 06:18 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-30, 06:15 AM)n1tr0b Wrote: [ -> ]sorry about that mate.... Im still a kid you know... I dont have money much...
I am as old as you and I have money Toungue.

I'm older (your profile says your 15), and I'm broke. Toungue
(PS: I'm 16.)
Pages: 1 2 3