MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Partners to buy offshore dedicated server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to buy a offshore dedicated server. It comes with bundle of features. It costs 75$ a month. I can manage 45$ a month. If anybody want to buy the server with me in partnership he will get a reseller and tons of features. It will only costs him 25$ a month. So please reply. We can share the offshore dedicated server easily.
So you will get the dedicated server and who ever chips in gets a reseller account?

Doesn't sound fair to me Toungue.
No I did't provide the full details here. If anybody interested please tell me I will post the full details here.
I'm not sure if you shopped around but you can get dedicated servers for $40/month these days. Wink
(2009-12-30, 12:11 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if you shopped around but you can get dedicated servers for $40/month these days. Wink

OffShore too?
I searched the net for good warez host but never found any, then I decided to buy a offshore dedicated server but the price is very high for me and I need one or two partner. They can host there site in the server also me and one another partner(who pay most) will get a reseller. So anybody interested?
A dedicated that's $40 would be orange. My friend got his on sale for $220 and it only has 4 cores, and 6gb RAM.
(2009-12-30, 02:27 PM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]A dedicated that's $40 would be orange. My friend got his on sale for $220 and it only has 4 cores, and 6gb RAM.

LoL, you overpay.
$220 is the price of a dedicated server for a small hosting company. So if you want to start a hosting company than throw $220 at a server. I good price for you should be around $60-$100 depending on what you want.
I pay $40 a month for my free web hosting server and I can fit about 2000 cPanel accounts on it without hitting any load on my 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Atom. Big Grin
Oh, and I pay $108/month for my 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Xeon with 8GB ECC RAM and 2 640GB drives which is almost paid off so it will drop down to $71/month shortly. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3