MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: todays top poster plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today's top poster: ********** (54 posts)

Is there a way to have a user plugin for this? Like is someone has the top posting count it will do something special with there post bit or name.. Possible?
Wrong section.
Ok, well now is there something for this?
Indeed. it would be very easy to adjust the code from stats.php file to show the top poster at the index page if that is what the op wants.
(2009-12-30, 06:59 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybboard.net/stats.php

haha, how does this help me? ^

(2009-12-30, 07:12 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. it would be very easy to adjust the code from stats.php file to show the top poster at the index page if that is what the op wants.

..Yeah I was thinking of doing that, but wanted to take the easy way out and ask if its been done before Toungue .. But ill give it a try.
You got to yoursite.com/forums/stats.php and you see it. I was showing it is a core feature. Grab the hook or whatever its called (Can't remember pretty sure thats a hook though) and add it to where you want in the template