MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WHMCS Integrations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Helloooo MyBB Smile

Does anyone on here provide WHMCS integrations?

Feel free to PM me or reply here if you need more information or discuss etc.

Thankyou very much,
Alicksis
I know Joe was, but ran into some road bumps. I'd recomend PMing him. I don't think he was going to release though. (KuJoe)
Thanks Mark, I'll PM him now.
Do you mean integrate WHMCS to look like you site or to integrate WHMCS and MyBB database tables?
(2009-12-30, 08:14 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean integrate WHMCS to look like you site or to integrate WHMCS and MyBB database tables?

The first, this isnt a MyBB project (yet, hopefully it will!), just an integration into site layout.
Oh ok, then contact the company I PMed to you. They did a complete integration for WHMCS to my site for $10 in less than 4 hours.
KuJoe can you pm me that site link that does it please ^^

And are they good?
(2009-12-30, 10:15 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok, then contact the company I PMed to you. They did a complete integration for WHMCS to my site for $10 in less than 4 hours.

4 hours... I was told it would be done in 72 hours... it's now two weeks on, i'm all for patience but yeh...

Anyone recommend anyone who can integrate WHMCS template with normal xhtml/css?
Bump? Sorry to be a pain Sad Even if you can do a debug of what ive already done which you dont even need WHMCS to do!
Pages: 1 2