MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error - Help Plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have uploaded Mybb Zip Folder on my hosting Cpanel and It has been uploaded successfully but when i want to install and I go to mydomain.net/install/index.php, and click on Upload Folder then comes an error Called : MyBB Internal Error, i don't why it's coming i tired many times, Can any body help me.
Thanks

Error Screenshot
[attachment=16787]
You mean you see that when you actually go to ./install/install.php....?? Also it's recommended to not keep the files in the Upload folder, rename it to forums or something.

Edit: typo.
Simply i mean when i click to folder upload comes this error, now i tired also with renamed folder but it's coming same error.
Well, yes, you have to run through the install script by going to ./install/index.php and following the steps...
I did like that, But no difference.
What, you ran through all the steps of the installer, it said it installed successfully, then you went to the forum index and it still said that??
What's your site name?
No, i wanted to say that, i uploaded the Zip folder to my Cpanel and i tired to install the board when i clicked on the upload folder for installation, then it's came.
Yes, because you have to run the install script!! Not sure what you're not understanding... one minute you say you ran it, then you say you didn't... have you run through the installation script or not??
That's the problem, when i run the installation then comes this error.
i Did ----> 1-Click Website Restore----Browse ---- upload ----Archive was uploaded and extracted to:mydomain.net ---- clicked on upload (folder) ---- then comes error.
Pages: 1 2 3