MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Jammerx2's Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
These are all of my plugins in alphabetical order.

Plugin: Additional Usergroup Images - 1.1
Description: Shows the images from additional usergroups on the users postbit and profile.
MyBB Version: 1.4, 1.6

Plugin: Advanced MyCode Permissions - 1.4
Description: Allows you to add permissions to custom MyCode. With 1.1 it also allows you to add variables in MyCode replacement. As if 1.4 you can specify which groups can see the MyCode.

Plugin: Custom Forum Icons - 1.0
Description: Allows you to use custom forum icons different for each forum.

Plugin: Group Notice - 1.0
Description: Allows you to set a message displayed to a group you specify. Can be set by editing the group you want to set it for and editing the Group Notice on the Miscellaneous tab.

Plugin: Group Post CSS - 2.0
Description: Allows you to set CSS that will be displayed for each groups post.

Plugin: Guest's Can't View Threads - 1.0
Description: Guests can still see the forums, and the threads in them, but cannot read the actual thread.

Plugin: Hide Post Contents - 1.1
Description: Allows you to hide posts from regular members view by editing it as an administrative account.

Plugin: Mods Can't Edit Admins Posts - 1.1
Description: Prevents moderators from editing any administrators posts.

Plugin: Multi Attachments
Description: Allows you to upload multiple attachments at once using javascript.
MyBB Version: 1.4

Plugin: Must Post - 1.0
Description: Forces users to post in a forum before viewing or creating any other thread.

Plugin: Reputation Power - 1.0
Description: Changes reputation power based on posts, time registered and time spent online like vBulletin.

Plugin: Required Approvals - 1.0
Description: Causes new users posts to require approval, until a specified amount of the users posts have been approved.

Plugin: Thread Link - 1.1
Description: Allows you to add a link to any thread by editing the threads first post. The threads link will be changed to redirect to the specified link. Any user who accesses the direct thread link will be redirected to the specified link as well, as long as they are not an administrator.
MyBB Version: 1.6

Plugin: Thread Requires Posts - 1.0
Description: Allows you to set a required amount of posts to view a thread by editing the first post of a thread.

Plugin: View Own Threads - 2.1
Description: Allows you to set forums where users can only view their own threads. This function has been implemented by default as of 1.6
I like the rep power looks useful nice list btw
multi attacments? can't wait! Big Grin
Updated with Group Post CSS.
(2010-01-02, 01:20 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated with Group Post CSS.

invalid ink.. Sad
Not approved yet, download at the other site here:

http://rvg.evolutionunited.net/coderzpla...php?fid=15
Created a script to check if plugins are active. If they are Inactive they haven't been approved yet.
Great plugins!
But change the "Active" image please, it burns my eyes Sad
Good work. Keep it up Smile
View Own Threads looks like a great plugin, but I don't want to do any core-edits. Sad
Your View Own Threads plugin still allows users to view other threads from the Archive. By the way, are you sure the core edit is really required? Can't it be done with a hook? You can do it without code edits I believe.

Hook: forumdisplay_thread

Global $templates and $bak_template
Cache the template 'forumdisplay_thread' just in case it hasn't been cached: $templates->cache('forumdisplay_thread')
Save the template into a variable $bak_template: $bak_template = $templates->cache['forumdisplay_thread'];

If the user is not allowed to view the current thread (the hook is in a foreach if you haven't noticed yet).
Set $templates->cache['forumdisplay_thread'] to "" to not show anything.
Else
Set $templates->cache['forumdisplay_thread'] to $bak_template

Once the loop has started again, do the check again.
Just follow my logic and you'll get there, I've done this many times.
Hope this helps
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21