MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merry new year and happy birthday to all the banned spammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
lol yeah true. "yey happy new year" and after 2 minutes "meh kthxbai".
The London fireworks were good, the perfect finalé would have been the Houses of Parliament blowing up with all the MPs inside. The crowd would have gone mad.
Meh I had very little and poor fireworks honestly. Last years' were way better. Come on, it's been a decade since the new millennium. We should get something more special.
The new millennium would actually have been 2001, making 2011 a new decade. Cause calendars didn't start from year 0, they started from year 1. Smile
Ha, if you think there's a lot of spammers here, check out MyBB Central.

[attachment=16794][attachment=16795]
HNY all
Happy New Year all! Big Grin
I didn't see this thread, until now.
(2010-01-01, 01:29 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]The new millennium would actually have been 2001, making 2011 a new decade. Cause calendars didn't start from year 0, they started from year 1. Smile

Shhhh, don't ruin it for the party animals who have no respect for scientific accuracy Toungue
(2010-01-01, 07:05 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-01, 01:29 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]The new millennium would actually have been 2001, making 2011 a new decade. Cause calendars didn't start from year 0, they started from year 1. Smile
Shhhh, don't ruin it for the party animals who have no respect for scientific accuracy Toungue
You mean myself? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6