MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tech Hub Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Tech Hub Community is your destination for technology news and discussions. The goal of our website is to provide a place where you can find the latest tech news and discuss it with others who share the same or different ideas on technological media. Although many websites out there already serve as a place for this kind of discussion, we're not a corporate company and will always remain user-friendly and constantly grow and update our features and services to meet the needs of all Tech Hub users.

To join the community, Click Here. For the latest information regarding the technical world, Click Here

Some Notes:
  1. Please always remember to use proper grammar when typing up anything for the community, including spelling, organization, punctuation, etc. It should be professional yet be simple and easy to understand for all users and visitors.

Have fun (Links will be added back shortly, when the lead admin has sorted out everything)
You haven't added your links correctly.
I know that, it's deliberate (the lead admin has not completed the board yet, but should be finished by the end of the day)
The site is now open!
You can review the site if you want in this thread.
There is absolutely no content. It looks like you put 0 effort into this lol. You didnt even change the logo.
I agree with Evoke
(2009-12-31, 07:52 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]The Tech Hub Community is your destination for technology news and discussions. The goal of our website is to provide a place where you can find the latest tech news and discuss it with others who share the same or different ideas on technological media. Although many websites out there already serve as a place for this kind of discussion, we're not a corporate company and will always remain user-friendly and constantly grow and update our features and services to meet the needs of all Tech Hub users.

Ditto to the above two! I've "Bolded" the part of your post that intrigues me, where are we supposed to find all that?

You also say about other web site out there, but they do provide content that makes folks want to go back to them, you just seem to be hoping others will add content, it doesn't work that way. You have to "attract" followers with useful content!!
Dear Sajuuk,

Your site, Tech Hub is simply using an uncustomized version of Afresh. In addition to that, really, another site about technology? Have you looked at how many forums there are about technology already? You have no unique content or anything inspirational, so why should I join your site over Tech Forums or Think Digit? In my opinion, you need to restart from scratch or work harder..

Bey Brad's template FTW :p
(2010-01-03, 03:55 AM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sajuuk,

Your site, Tech Hub is simply using an uncustomized version of Afresh. In addition to that, really, another site about technology? Have you looked at how many forums there are about technology already? You have no unique content or anything inspirational, so why should I join your site over Tech Forums or Think Digit? In my opinion, you need to restart from scratch or work harder..

Bey Brad's template FTW :p

+1, lol.
Please note, I am not the Site Admin. I merely created the forum for the site admin, Andrew, to use. So, don't blame me for the lack of content.

I will discuss these issues when he gets onto MSN.
Pages: 1 2