MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RuneKnow -- RuneScape Strategies, Tips, and Calculators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Taken from my homepage,

Quote:We are a new RuneScape help site which is dedicated to giving you the information you need in a practical manner. About 85% of all RuneScape fansites take a rather dull way of giving you information. This dull method usually amounts to throwing tables of data at you such as the amount of experience points you get for preforming a certain task. We take a different approach. Strategies are the most key components to getting your levels to the place you'd like them. Statistics and data are not enough. Therefore our goal here is not to tell you all of the different ways to get a skill to 99 without analyzing these ways, but to tell you the fastest ways to level your skills, defeat monsters, and earn the equipment you desire so you can spend your time on a lot more than just grinding.

We will not take the approach of covering every bit of redundant information we can get out hands on, nor will we try to create over-sized archived of useless information. Instead we will only present what's actually useful. We will create a large archive of strategies, articles, and calculators. Thanks for coming to our site and I hope you enjoy. Before you8 go much further I suggest you stop by our forums, our information page, and our guides section! If you want to change the appearance of the site then go to the settings menu on the sidebar. Again, thanks for coming!

As said by the above passage, we plan to provide a large collection of RuneScape guides and a forum for RuneScape help and discussion. If you're interested, see this link. Wink

http://www.runeknow.com

Thanks!
We plan to add another guide fairly soon.
Almost complete with that guide, 'bout 80-90% Wink.
Smile nice....
Try a TLD. Its pretty apart from that.
Nice Toungue I think the theme could be a bit modernized, though.
btraill — Any suggestions for that?

Mark.M — I am hoping on getting runeknow.com eventually.
Bit of an eyesore, really, but I'm sure the content is good?
We plan on getting a domain (runeknow.com) within the week.
(2010-01-18, 05:52 AM)C0smic Wrote: [ -> ]We plan on getting a domain (runeknow.com) within the week.

I wouldn't publicly announce that if I were you Wink Someone might take that now.
Pages: 1 2 3