MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Incorrect Deafult Timezone Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the last day or two my default timezone fluctuates between the correct time - GMT 0.00 (I'm in London) and then for an hour or two it is 6 hours slow. Then it corrects itself again.
My server has told me all is well at their end.
I have added a new theme lately but it was running for a week before this started happening.

p.s. using MyBB 1.4.11.
So you're timezone is set to GMT in the admincp. What is it set to in your UserCP, is the DST set to on?
Have other members on your forum noticed this?
Here is a screenshot to show you exactly what I mean. It is affecting everybody. GMT +1hr should result in 20.04. [Image: 40707362019702.gif]
Thanks for your time. This is bloody hard for me to even explain. Sad
URL?? Test account?? Note the ACP setting won't affect you if you change it there, only your User CP Options will change that.
Can't PM you this as you've disabled PMs... you didn't need to PM me twice, I went to eat, and an admin account is fine but I don't know what your URL is.
Has the time changed recently?? Stayed consistent for me. Double check that the time zone in your personal User CP Options is set correctly... I can't think of any reason why it would go 6 hours out though, the ACP setting changing wouldn't do that as it wouldn't change the time for you.
The time is still out by 6 hours, at this very moment. The default time is still saying 07.00PM when our (real) time is 01.00.AM. Isn't that discrepancy the crux of the problem?

When you logged into the account was GMT time relevant to you? Was it correct?

The only way it could be, is, if it happened by chance to be correct when you were there. I think at least 12 hours a day it won't be.

I have to go to bed now but I hope you won't be too exasperated to continue tomorrow. );

Thanks.
Just checked again, as a guest and logged in twice, always said the same, correct time. What is the time set to in your User CP, also GMT??