MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to ad adsense into every first post ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how to ad adsense into every first post ?

i mean to be inside the post in the first line not above the table containing the post
same here, anyone knows? Isaw it on vbull webmaster forums (dp for example)
Thanks
Pretty sure your not allowed ad sense within a post. Against the Google TOS I think.
I saw many big forums do that for a long time. Check digital point for example. If it was not allowed would they do it and get away ?
Plus why would they allow adsense in the middle of say blog post, but no in the middle of forum post?
(2010-05-17, 07:27 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure your not allowed ad sense within a post. Against the Google TOS I think.
it should be allowed as in blogspot you can.

I want a plugin like this too.
Update: I managed to modify the hello plugin so that it displays ads in every first post Smile
I'll be uploading it soon
Update:
Done!!!
I made a basic plugin based on hello world plugin.
See here: http://nayarweb.co.cc/forum/thread-27.html
(2010-05-17, 01:04 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-17, 07:27 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure your not allowed ad sense within a post. Against the Google TOS I think.
it should be allowed as in blogspot you can.

I want a plugin like this too.
Update: I managed to modify the hello plugin so that it displays ads in every first post Smile
I'll be uploading it soon
Update:
Done!!!
I made a basic plugin based on hello world plugin.
See here: http://nayarweb.co.cc/forum/thread-27.html

Is there this plugin I see working live on your forum?
Is it possible to make ad block to appear on the left (and not on the right as I currently see) ?
Thanks for the plugin by the way
@mybbfan:
i made a plugin based on hello world plugin today itself after posting the above message.
It is possible to display on left.
I'll be sharing the 'plugin' tomorrow (if god wills).
Regards
I don't know that hello plugin so sorry for questioning Big Grin
By the way what about not only left/right, but also top/bottom of the post. Or even in the middle (lets say bellow first 2 lines of text, but above the rest). I believe the last option would yild more click (and money of course)
Thanks
I think having the ads between posts is much more aesthetically pleasing. Not sure why you'd want to insert it into the post itself oO
Higher CTR...
Pages: 1 2