MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Watts Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Watts Projects was established to be the center of my commercial means such as arcade downloads, crafts in which I make, and Helping Others To Build Websites. I love the MyBB for its awesome look and have not taken away from the default but am transferring my site into the default theme.

We have struggled a lot with keeping it up basically cause I am too stubborn on not giving up on the arcade and the download system. We now have it up and running and for today and tommorrow you are allowed to download 2,000 games each day. I haven't gotten them all up cause you have to upload each one at a time, however I will be gracious to give you more time if I can't keep up with ya. Blessings and

Happy New Years

Our Community Built From MyBB
Well Thank You whoever voted on my projects site I appreciate it! Blessings to all!
Just wanted to let you all know that there are now over 3,500 games to download available and still adding more each day!

Regards
Not sure if this is allowed here if not than please delete it just some free games it took me two hours to upload in the server so it is a huge file

All you have to do is Click Here To Get Many Games I am not responsible for any virus or malware always scan first. Hope you all enjoy it took me 2 hours to upload.
Why is there a shaking lime by the "Website Suggestions" board?
(2010-02-08, 11:02 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Why is there a shaking lime by the "Website Suggestions" board?

I would also like to know this....
The shaky lime was just to see if a image could be inserted, than I thought that it was a sign of people being able to feel free to post suggestions without being judgmental but maybe that wasn't a good idea it has now been changed.

Thanks for the feedback!

We now have over 8,000 games BTW
I had heard of the Watt project from my Friend. That Project is really Amazing. The idea behind the Project is really good.