MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infinite Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Infinite Ads has opened! We've worked long and hard to make this site what it is right now.

We offer a wide range of services which include:
•Basic Advertising
•Search Engine Submission
•Forum Reviews
•Banner Ads
•Scrolling Button Marquee
•Sponsored Ads (Displayed at the Bottom of the page)
•Posting Services
•Signature Advertising
•Forum of the Month
•Points System
•Ability to Buy Points through PayPal
•Marketplace
•Platinum Group (Subscribers) - Additional Services
And a Links Database!

Our links database is built into the forum so there's no need to exit the site like you would have to on forumpromotion.net

Our site is complete with a fresh new skin to make your advertising needs, more enjoyable!

Still not satisfied?

Everytime you post, you accumulate iBucks. These can be used in our market place to buy and sell things to other users or to trade them in for prizes! These prizes can be anything from the newest iPod to discounted webhosting at MyBBWebHost!

Our annual Forum of the Month also kicks off today! Prizes include a gift certificate to MyBBWebHost to get 50% off - For Life!

We're also holding a referral contest. Just refer users and the person with the most wins a free subscription and a free skin courtesy of CustoMyBB!

There's tons to do and we got a lot planned! So come and join us!

http://www.infiniteads.net
The theme looks pretty good. I would suggest adding some padding on the sides of the thead, though. Good luck!
Thanks, I'll update that, tell me what you think.
You could've added an announcement on the forums instead of posting the "Posting Regulation" thread on every forum. Redundant content is not good in any way.

The theme is way better than the red one you had, the only thing I'd suggest you is to make the logo an alpha transparency PNG. Since it looks jagged on those backgrounds.
Yeah I noticed the jaggedness.

Also each forum has different content for the Posting Regulation due to the fact that different services require different procedures. Though I hope that if we get some users that they will fill up the forums and you won't have to see that Big Grin
That blue is too light/strong, make it more dark. It burns my eyes after yesterday's night (not sure if you get me Toungue)
But it's way better than the old one.
Thanks. Though some people said that they liked the red one better so I left it up as a choice.

And I don't find the blue bright at all...and I have a Super Bright Screen.
(2010-01-02, 01:16 AM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]And I don't find the blue bright at all...and I have a Super Bright Screen.

I've found that as kind of an obstacle when designing =/ I see some colors are contrasting enough on my display, but then, many people come and say they are not. If you're really getting serious about this, I honestly advice you to get a antiglare display, instea of a glossy one. That's what I'm doing for my next laptop Toungue
Nice job, I like the header layout very much, but the skin is a bit bland for my tastes.
The text-shadow on the thead also seems slightly out of place.
Thanks for the feedback.

Im not about to get a new screen, I just got my macbook Toungue

However I'll be getting the adapter for my clunky old monitor so that will help to see on a different monitor.
Pages: 1 2