MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trusted tag/rank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is there any plugin that allows admin to set up a additional rank/tags like Trusted , known from many Gaming forums (especially Diablo based), when after clicking this rank the list of "Trusted" will be shown?

[Image: zivudj.jpg]

Something like this...
It could be done with a plugin.
Or put the person in more than one usergroup? Make a special image rank for it saying "Trusted".
FullMetalBabe, that would also require my Additional Usergroup Images plugin if it was going to be an additional group.
No, what you'd do is make it their display group. So it'd be the only image shown.
(2010-01-02, 01:44 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Or put the person in more than one usergroup? Make a special image rank for it saying "Trusted".

Can't do it with additional user group, because some of the users are already in 2 groups (clan, guilds etc.), will search for additional group image plugin, maybe this will help.
(2010-01-02, 02:05 PM)chris666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-02, 01:44 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Or put the person in more than one usergroup? Make a special image rank for it saying "Trusted".

Can't do it with additional user group, because some of the users are already in 2 groups (clan, guilds etc.), will search for additional group image plugin, maybe this will help.

The link in my sig has the plugin.
Exdiogene from mybbcodes.com developped great plugin that can be used on many gaming forums, just CLICK HERE.

Plugin adds a 5 ranks to your forums, their style and name, also the name of "Rank" can be edited via ACP, you can also add a status bar that will indicate the rank progression, Moderators and Administrators can edit the rank of each user. It can be used on lot's of game trading forums, for example to give "Trusted" tag to player etc.

The plugin is only one file that needs to uploaded to inc/plugins directory, activated in ACP -> Plugins and then configurated.

To download it you have to be a subscriber on this Forum but I can tell you it's worth it! For few $ you will get access to many great plugins on MyBBCodes -> Free plugins are also avalaible! This plugin is a lot better for gaming forums than Additional User Images.

Don't tell me or PM me it's not my plugin etc. I was given a permission to post it here.