MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NanoSkinners - Premium MyBB Themes, Web Design, Custom Themes & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We're proud to finally announce the launch of our new website Big Grin

After many long months, weeks, days, hours, and minutes of hard work, we're finally here!

Who are we, and what do we do?

We are web designers and coders. And who's we? Myself, Chris, and my partner, Ed. Ed is the designer, the one who brainstorms the themes. And I'm the coder, the one who makes them a reality. Together it is our goal to bring you quality themes, web pages, templates, logos, and more.

Currently, we have 3 MyBB themes available for purchase. They can each be viewed in our MyBB Theme Releases forum. Currently available is: Electrick Blu, NanoGaming - PSP Edition, and PlayStation Gamer. All of these great themes are available for only $4.99! PlayStation Gamer is not on sale, however both ngPSP and Electrick Blu are on sale, and will go back to their regular price of $9.99 USD on January 31st, 2009. Get them on sale while you can!

If you want to try before you buy, check out our MyBB Demo Forums and try each of our premium themes!

Please enjoy your stay around the forums! There's more exciting features to come down the road, including a premium membership!

Where are we? Can't forget the URL to our site now Toungue
http://nanoskinners.com/

And the community;
http://community.nanoskinners.com/

Comments, feedback, and criticism are wanted and appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris.

PS: I know the theme has glitches here and there. It's a tedious process to fix all of the borders and such, but feel free to post up in the Feedback Section and I'll get around to it when I can. Smile
Wow Scoutie, the default theme is unbelievable. So are all the themes you created... I'm speechless.

I'll be purchasing a theme from you very soon Wink
I can't take all the credit Toungue Ed did the designs Smile

I'm glad you like it though, thanks Big Grin
Also, I'm trying to register to the forums, but it says that you have disabled registrations?
Oh, perhaps by accident. I'll take a looksie. We've had the board closed for quite a long time o.o
Yep, it was disabled. Should be fixed now.
Awesome theme and site, good luck with it Smile
Just to let you all know that I am Ed, Chris's partner Smile And if you need anything (theme related of course :p) you can always PM me or Chris.
I would, but i actually make themes myself, thanks though, you also seem like a cool designer, good job.
I am making a premium themes site myself too, this one looks sick though.
Thanks, glad you like it Smile
Pages: 1 2