MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NanoSkinners Theme Update Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ah Toungue Wasn't sure, so thought i'd ask.
Amazing theme. Especially the PS gamer theme that's pretty good
Just a quick update here, reminding everyone that our opening sale will be wrapping up on the 31st of January, so if you're interested in one of our themes, now is the time! More details can be found here, and this is just a quote of my post @ NanoSkinners;

Quote:Hello everyone,

Just a little reminder here that our Skin Sale on NanoGaming - PSP Edition and Electrick Blu are coming to a close in approximately 4 days time. This sale will close sometime on January 31st with no specific hour set (most likely to end later in the day, GMT). Grab the skins for only $4.99 while you have the chance, before they go back up to regular price ($9.99)!

Just an additional note, this sale will not be extended. Unfortunately, when we make the price changes (which will be manual), we won't be making any exceptions. First come, first serve. You snooze, you lose. Don't miss out!

We will, in the future, have more sales. As this is a launch sale, the next sales most likely won't be as much of a discount, though they will still be discounted a reasonable amount. We will try to arrange a sale for sometime around Easter in April, though there are no guarantees.

I will make a quick post in this thread 30 minutes before the sale ends to let everyone know the sale is about to close.

If you are interested in purchasing a NanoSkinners skin, now is the time to do so!

Regards,

Thanks!
Just an update here - our skin sale is over. Thanks to all who have purchased themes from us! We hope to host more sales in the future. Smile
Another oopdate - two more skins coming soon, read a bit about them here: http://community.nanoskinners.com/Thread...tus_Update
NanoSpace is on it's way - after a couple QA checks and such, the theme should be released in a few days! Previews: http://community.nanoskinners.com/Thread...Sneak_Peek
(2010-01-05, 12:14 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]Scoutie I wasted 5 dollars on this and just realized this, look where the panel for all the mycodes? Can you fix this? You shoudnt have put on sell as it still needs development bro. I wasted money on this and its not my money's value yo

atleast you got this crisp theme for 5 bucks i've seen gay,simple orange themes so expensive
I honestly think your themes are far to cheap. I designed themes for PHP-Nuke and PHP Fusion for over 5 years and my cheapest themes were approximately $25.00USD. What people fail to realize is that it takes an endless amount of time to get the theme looking and working right, especially if you're a perfectionist as I am.

Anyway, it doesn't matter how hard you work at the designs, there will always be people out there that will criticize your work. In my experience, I've simply learned to ignore them completely.

Keep up your awesome work. Big Grin

Shedrock
We decided to go with competitive pricing more than anything else, but so far, the result has been fantastic. I'm a perfectionist for the most part as well when it comes to looks, and we spent several weeks messing around with eblu (codename lolblue) so perhaps that's why the turnout was so good lol.

Thanks for the feedback though, Ill keep that in mind. Toungue

(p.s. if you wouldn't mind, a quick list of main areas that have validation issues on electrick blu would be fantastic, shedrock. If not I understand completely and will take a look at it probably tomorrow. Thanks.)
I will actually install the theme on another test site because my production site version has been totally cleaned up. I'll run through all the areas and document it for you tomorrow. It is not a problem at all. I am more than happy to assist. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers!
Shedrock
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6