MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Koma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Koma
Author: Konaa
Date Created: 1/01/2010
MyBB Version: v1.4
Colors: Blue/Green
Preview:
Thumbnails[Click to Enlarge]

[Image: komaindex.jpg]

Download: Attached below

Enjoy!
Screenshots or live demo? I will download it when I know what it looks like.
Yeah.
I will add them in about an hour.
I hate when there are no screenshots.. it just turns me mad, for some reason lol.
(2010-01-02, 05:54 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I hate when there are no screenshots.. it just turns me mad, for some reason lol.

This.
Screenshot added.
The colours are nice. Now honestly, you said MyBB designs were boring. This is what you call not-boring? I'm not saying it's not cool, it's pretty nice actually. But nothing that I haven't seen yet. There's plenty of themes like this, some better.
(2010-01-02, 07:46 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The colours are nice. Now honestly, you said MyBB designs were boring. This is what you call not-boring? I'm not saying it's not cool, it's pretty nice actually. But nothing that I haven't seen yet. There's plenty of themes like this, some better.

Agree..look like you are not good in graphic things. Wink
I would like to say again that I don't think your theme is ugly, the colours for example are very nice. The thing is, I remember you said there weren't many amazing designs for MyBB, so I was hoping you were going to make something like "WOW WTF OMG BEAUTIFUL!!!!" lol

Anyway nice job, looking forward to more designs of yours.
I did.
There is another on PokeBoards.
Installing it right now
Pages: 1 2 3