MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rebuild Reply Count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After I converted from IPB 2, the number of replies will not show up for the posts already in the database. Recounting statistics from the AdminCP will not help.
Go to your Admin-CP to the forums manager and check if the post count option is enabled in the settings of each forum.
Michael83 Wrote:Go to your Admin-CP to the forums manager and check if the post count option is enabled in the settings of each forum.
Absolutely.

When I post in a forum, the overall post count for that forum updates, but counts only the number of threads, and not the number of replies to that thread.
Sorry to have to bump here, but I really would like to fix this before I reopen my site.
heloo there

pls could u have access to ur PhpMyAdmin, and tell us all the information in the mybb_thread, replies field Smile

many regards
zaher1988 Wrote:heloo there

pls could u have access to ur PhpMyAdmin, and tell us all the information in the mybb_thread, replies field Smile

many regards
All zeros...
and what about if u make a new thread ?
it should work right ?

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:and what about if u make a new thread ?
it should work right ?

regards
It will count the number of threads as the number of replies. It will then count subsequent replies approprietly, but will not account for replies that were converted.
the problem is , that i have said that the view column in mybb_threads, is 0 for all the previous posts Confused Sad i'm afraid u wont get them backConfused i think u will have to enter the values manually

if u still have ur old DP , check it, and update ur new !!

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:the problem is , that i have said that the view column in mybb_threads, is 0 for all the previous posts Confused Sad i'm afraid u wont get them backConfused i think u will have to enter the values manually

if u still have ur old DP , check it, and update ur new !!

regards
I can do that, just as long as it doesn't screw things up further.
Pages: 1 2 3