MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Years Resolution?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what's yours?

Mine is to get in shape. I was doing good for a while when I was biking every other day during the summer but I took a break and now I plan on joining my city's Police Department as a reserve so I need to make sure I can qualify during the physical assessment test. Smile
They have Police Department reserves where you are? That sounds cool! I have only ever herd of Army reserves. So what, if there is a huge riot and all the cops are busy you go vigil-anti style?
It's a certified LEO but no salary (volunteer) and they help out at parades, internal training, and stuff like that. My wife won't let me become a police officer so this is my comprimise and it will help on my resume when I finish school and apply at our local FBI ofrfice which handles all of the cyber security and forensics for Florida. Smile
(2010-01-02, 11:05 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]internal training

Target for Tazer practice? :p
Actually the reserves are usually the instructors since they have more time to dedicate to practice and learning.